Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 28 October 2011

Info Post


I have found a great pair of skinny jeans!  These wine colored skinnies I found at the Salvation Army.  And on their 50% off clothing day.  So these awesome jeans only cost me $2!!  Such a hot color for fall and I feel so lucky they are in my size! :)

My mom is visiting this weekend so we're going to try to find some fun Halloween stuff to do for my son before Monday.  And since it's about a week and a half until my birthday, she's going to take me shopping!  Yay!  The best present a girl could ask for.  New clothes.

Hope you all have a great weekend and thank you for the wonderful comments!






Lace Blouse: Forever 21
Jeans: Thrifted Salvation Army
Heels: Steve Madden Solestruck.com
Earrings: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment