Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 30 October 2011

Info Post


It's so close to Halloween?  Can you feel the excitement in the air?  I love love love this holiday.  You will have to wait until tomorrow to see what I'm going to be for Halloween. :)

I went shopping with my mom yesterday.  We were on the hunt for some new ankle boots for me, but I couldn't find any.  They were either the wrong size, the heel wasn't high enough, or they were the wrong color.  I'm determined to find the perfect pair though!  If you have suggestions for some on the cheap, let me know.

I'm seriously loving this top.  It's so flowy and is actually a high-low top.  The front is pretty cropped, but you can't tell since my skirt is high waist.  And I love that it's more of a peachy leopard print.  Oh and I love all the stares I get when I wear these shoes.  They look at me like, "Patent leather loafers?  Is she crazy?"  But they're missing out.  They're comfy, cute, and go with everything. :)  Hope you all have a great Sunday and please leave a link in the comments so I can check out all your Halloween costumes on Monday!!





Blouse: Forever 21
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Forever 21
Purse: H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment