Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 26 October 2011

Info Post


This blouse has to be one of my favorite vintage finds in a long time.  It's actually a blouse, but the girls are still a little too busty post baby to fit correctly with the blouse closed.  So I wear it as a jacket instead!  I think it can look great either way!

These jeans are super comfy and have a lovely bell bottom shape.  I love dressing these jeans up and down because I can get completely different looks with them.  I've been eyeing a floppy hat at Forever 21 that I think would go perfect with these jeans....my birthday is coming up. :D

Can you believe I scored these shoes at $4??!  Forever 21 was having a crazy online sale after Labor Day and these platforms were an amazing $4.  I love the little bow detail and they are pretty comfortable for being almost 6 inch heels.  Hope you all have a beautiful Wednesday!  If you haven't checked out Chictopia and Lookbook yet, please follow and hype my look! <3







Blouse: Vintage Salvation Army
T-Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Forever 21
Platforms: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21


0 comments:

Post a Comment