Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 17 December 2011

Info Post
Hi readers!!  So I've really been getting into the spirit of Christmas this year and I want to share that giving with all of you.  There's no agenda, no stipulation, no "follow me here" or "follow me there."  Just see it as a big thank you for your continued support and heartwarming comments.

All you have to do is just leave a comment here with your name and email, and I will randomize the entries and email the winner!  The giveaway will last for 1 week, starting today and will only be open to US readers.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  If you win, you may choose one of these three clips/headbands from my Etsy store: Bare Peppermint Accessories!

Marigold Ruffle Flower Headband

Cream Ruffle Flower Hippie Headband

Teal, Turquoise, and Sequin Lollipop Flower Clip


Thank you to everyone and I hope you enjoy the giveaway!  Merry Christmas!! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment