Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 27 December 2011

Info Post
I know.  I'm sorry, I'm posting twice in one day, but they finally put the links up from IFB and I was chosen!  I am so excited to be a part of the last week of 2011's IFB's Links a la Mode!  Please check out all the other blogs on the list.  They are fabulous!





Start 2012 with Style!

Edited by: Fajr Muhammad of Stylish Thought

Can you believe there are 9 days until 2012!? *Throws Confetti* With 2011 coming to a close, we are all contemplating fresh starts, new adventures and new wardrobes. Oh the joy of starting anew! While you’re making your resolutions, clearing out clothes you haven’t worn all year and spending much needed time with family and friends, take a moment to check out these links from our great community.

I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday and hope to see everyone stylishly in 2012!





THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: DECEMBER 22ND

SPONSOR:

New Bags at Shopbop: Cleobella, Marc Jacobs Bags, BE & D, Cambridge Satchels, Wang Backpacks, Anya Hindmarch Bags, Mara Hoffman Bags, Botkier, Romygold, KORS,LeSportsac, Weekend & Beach Bags.

0 comments:

Post a Comment