Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 24 December 2011

Info Post

The saddest part about living in Fresno is that there isn't really a good recycled clothing shop.  Or at least none that I've found to suit my taste.  Are you listening, Crossroads?? ;)  So when I went home for a few days earlier this week, I knew I needed to make my way to one of my favorite shops: Freestyle Clothing Exchange.  I sold them some of my clothes and I picked up this little number with store credit for my next shopping excursion!

I honestly don't even think this dress was worn.  It's in excellent condition and I love that it has black and navy stripes.  It will be perfect for when the weather warms up as well.  And my shoes!  Sometimes the Fresno Forever 21 sells out of stuff so quickly and so it's nice to visit another F21 to get things I had my eye on.  Can't wait to wear these into the ground.

Tomorrow I will be announcing the winner of the Bare Peppermint Accessories Giveaway!  So if you entered, please check back!  Happy Christmas Eve everyone. <3







Dress: H&M thrifted // Wedges: Forever 21 // Purse: Urban Outfitters // Necklace: Thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment