Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 27 December 2011

Info Post



Do you like it??





Haha!  I lied.  I just did the ol' long hair into short hair switcheroo.  It didn't stay very long though because I didn't curl my hair enough, but it was fun "chopping" off about 8 inches of a hair for a few photos. :)

So I had to share my thrift finds from yesterday.  I haven't been thrift shopping in weeks and I've been dying to go.  It's easiest for me to go alone, so I can really peruse the racks, but my husband wasn't coming home quick enough, so I just took my son and off we went.  He actually did very well.


I have been wanting a burgundy blazer for fall/winter and I've yet to find one.  Lo and behold, there sit this beauty among the racks.  In just my size, if not a tad too big.  I love it.  And I've been wanting to buy some old Levi's and turn them into cut off shorts, so I found a fun pair and cut those up.  I really wanted a button fly and I liked the rips already done on the pocket.  It gave them some character.



And last but not least, I found Sam Edelman platform heels for $4!!  I almost missed them.  Right after I bought my stuff, I saw this cool looking blouse, so I went to go look at it, and sitting right next to it were these heels.  I couldn't believe it!  I also found these cool, flat ankle boots with the pleated ruffle design.  Genuine leather and they are Report brand.  I had never heard of them, so I looked them up online and most of the shoes go for $50 to $100.  Not bad for only spending $2.50 on them. :)

Now if the thrift store gods want to drop a real Chanel purse in my local Salvation Army, I wouldn't be too disappointed....

What's the best thing you've found while thrifting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment