Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 5 December 2011

Info Post

I've had this jacket in my closet since my anniversary in October.  I found it while we were vacationing in Monterey, CA.  I've seen so many incredible ladies wear jackets similar to this one and I was feeling really inspired to wear it today.  Another simple outfit in black and white to allow the jacket to be the statement. :)

And the scariest thing--as a mom--happened this morning while I was getting ready.  I had turned the iron on in the bathroom and walked out to get my jacket to iron and I hear my son's piercing cry.  He had grabbed the iron while it was heating up!!  He has a pretty big blister on the tip of his middle finger and all morning he has been holding his hand up to me so I can "kiss it better."  :(  Such a horrible mommy moment.  I hate it when they are hurt and there's nothing you can do.  I'll definitely be pushing that iron and it's cord all the way against the wall next time.  Have a great day everyone!

PS.  Stay tuned, because this week, I'll be announcing the giveaway from my Etsy shop!





Jacket: Mark Thrifted // Shirt: Old Navy // Skirt: H&M // Shoes and Necklace: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment