Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 16 December 2011

Info Post

Ohmigawd.....I'm so not a fan of text speak being an ex-teacher, but that's all I have to describe these pants!!  I've been looking for a pair of leopard print pants and I didn't really care if they were trouser structured, or skinny, denim, or cotton.  When I spotted this pair online, I knew I needed them.  Curses the day that I ordered them too big so I'm going to need to try to shrink them in the dryer, but I still love them.  They are so soft because they are made out of velvet.  My son has been petting my legs all day.  Haha!

I've been dreaming about what I would pair with them and I was sad that I didn't have any brown shoes to pair with them.  But lo and behold, I won myself a pair on Ebay and they came today!  So new pants, new shoes, annnddd...I remembered to put on a necklace. :)  Have a great weekend everyone!

PS.  My husband just spied a tea brewer at Wal-Mart for under $20.  That is the perfect gift for my mom.  She's a crazy tea drinker and now the brewer will do it for her!  And it comes with a pitcher so you can brew it and then put it over ice.  Come to think of it, I may need one too.  Oh, honey.....






Blouse and Pants: Forever 21 // Wedges: Ebay (Forever 21) // Necklace: Thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment