Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 1 December 2011

Info Post

I had to go to Target last night to get dog food and I just so happened to wander over to the shoe section.  You know, to browse....and I happened upon these super cute booties!  I feel like I am walking in flats because it has hidden platforms and a comfortable padded insole.  I do wish the heel were a little higher, but I cannot complain.  I love these shoes!  I had been looking for a simple, but classy bootie for a long time.  And now I finally found one for less than $30! :)  I'm happy.  Oh and I have to add that all the Missoni for Target stuff is on sale now.  But alas, nothing my size.  Le sigh.  Although I do have one more Target in my area to check...

Side note: Christmas shopping is almost done!  Just have my stepmom and sister and one last gift for my hubby.  And that's saying a lot because when it comes to Christmas shopping, I'm one of those who's out at the stores 2 days before frantically searching for gifts.  LOL.  How's your shopping going?  I think around Christmas time I might do a giveaway from my Etsy store so stay tuned for that!  Have a great day everyone!





A little Rachel Bilson-esque?  Maybe?  Yeah?! :P

Jacket: Forever 21 // Jeans: American Eagle // Top: Vintage // Shoes: Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment