Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 10 December 2011

Info Post

Tried to do a little play on words for the title.  I don't know if it worked.  LOL.  Anyway, I've really been loving the kimono trend, and this one is one of my favorites.  It's such a pretty floral print and because it's floral on black, it matches with many things in my wardrobe.  I've worn it belted as well and it actually looks quite nice like that too.  What do you think?  Are kimonos a yes?

Off topic, but tonight my husband and I are taking our son to the Pageantry of Lights in our town.  It's kind of like the Disneyland Electrical Parade that they had way back in the day, but with Christmas lights.  I'm so excited.  My son has been crazily pointing out all the houses that have lights up already. :)


My little bugger getting into the frame!


Kimono: Forever 21 // Pants: H&M // Purse: Helen Welsh thrifted // Heels: Payless Shoes


0 comments:

Post a Comment