Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 18 December 2011

Info Post

My love for sequins is making its debut on my blog.  Let me tell you about these shorts.  They first appeared online about 2 months ago and I let them sit in my "cart" for weeks thinking that no one would want them.  But when I finally went to go purchase them, they were gone!!  Noooooo.  I kept calling Forever 21 to see if they had them in stock in the store and to this day, they still have not gotten them in.  A few weeks ago though, I think the sequin-gods took pity on me, because they restocked them online and I bought them that night!  No way, was I going to let them slip away again. :)

I am in love with this color of sequin.  It's so different than the normal black and navy.  It reminds me a little of C-3PO.  Hee hee.  What do you think?  Are you a fan of sparkly sequins?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!  You can find the info on my home page as a featured post.  Have a great day!






Blouse: Vintage // Shorts, Heels, and Earrings: Forever 21 // Thigh Socks: Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment