Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 3 December 2011

Info Post

I remember mentioning in this post that I always get so happy when I find jeans that don't get baggy down at the ankles.  The pair I'm wearing today are no exception.  They make wearing ankle boots much nicer as I don't have to worry about tucking and puckering. :)

My outfit is pretty simple, but my purse makes the statement!  I've had it for a while, but one of the little gold rings broke so I haven't been able to use it.  I was waiting to see if I could just buy a new ring or if I should just super glue it.  Well,  super glue won out.  I didn't get to show you the lining, but it is a pretty floral print.  And the outside is a buttery leather; exactly my taste.  I just love it.

I can't wait to show you my outfit for tomorrow!  I already know what it's going to be as I just received something very special in the mail today from Etsy.  Hee hee!  Hope you all are having a wonderful day and thank you as always for your lovely comments! <3






Blouse and Jeans: Forever 21 // Purse: Helen Welsh thrifted // Booties: Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment