Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 31 January 2012

Info Post

Ok, girls.  I have never been one for plaid.  I just feel that on me it looked too boyish.  Even though I love the menswear look.  But lately I've been seeing it worn in such fabulously feminine ways and so I decided to try it.  I paired it with my drop earrings, turquoise necklace, and some flirty heels.  The heels were a definite must for me because I was getting worried even with all the jewelry on!  What do you think?  Are there any fashion trends that freak you out?

Oh and I had to wear my new cowboy ring from F21 because let's face it....plaid and cowboys are like peanut butter and jelly.  Am I right?  I also tried a new style for my hair which definitely needs some practice.  I recently discovered the cutest blog called Aqui and she did her hair like this.  I love it!  Such a great spin on the french braid and bun.  Hope you all are having a great Tuesday! <3







Shirt and Ring: Forever 21 // Jeans: American Eagle // Bag: Aldo (Crossroads) // Heels: Seychelles (Crossroads) // Watch: Merona

0 comments:

Post a Comment