Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 31 August 2012

Info Post
If any of you follow my Tumblr you'll know that I have been obsessing over fall images.  Fall fashion, fall food--including apple cider and pumpkin pie--and fall scenery have really inspired me to start concocting fall looks.

Here I bring to you 3 looks styling my favorite fall staple: the knit sweater!  I never was a fan of sweaters back in the day because I used to be a swimmer and I always thought sweaters accentuated my muscular arms and shoulders.  But over the years, and through blogging, I have come to see just how fashionable these little babies can be.  And I can't wait to recreate these outfits in the months to come. :)

Look 1: Preppy
4.  Satchel


Look 2: Trendy


Look 3: Indie

4.  Satchel


Which look is your favorite of the three?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment