Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 20 January 2012

Info Post

Hope everyone's Friday is going well.  Weekend.  Yay!  I was talking about how warm it was last week and this week it's freezing!  It seems like it's finally becoming winter.  Although we could definitely use the rain!  I had ordered this cardigan online the week before I went home and it was waiting for me when I got back to Fresno.  I love the fringe, waterfall front, and the fun tribal-like print.  It's not exactly warm, but it's cute. :)

I picked up this messenger bag from Crossroads.  I couldn't decide between this one and a blue Cynthia Rowley bag.  But I ultimately chose this one because I thought the brown would match with more and I've been wanting a messenger style bag for a while.  I didn't photograph the inside, but it's a fun leaf pattern.  Boyish on the outside and girly on the inside.  Perfection.

Have a great weekend everyone! <3








Cardigan and Ankle Boots: Forever 21 // Shorts: Levi's Vintage // Purse: Aldo (Crossroads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment