Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 2 January 2012

Info Post

Hope everyone had a great weekend and New Years!  We went to a hockey game on New Year's Eve and it was a lot of fun.  I've never been to a hockey game before and it was pretty intense.  My son loved it too. I think one more year and then we'll take him ice skating. :)

This dress was one that I found at the Forever 21 in my hometown.  That one is hardly ever picked over so anytime I see something I like and it's not at the one in Fresno, I hope it's at the other.  I think I will have to hem the bottom a tad, because even in my platform 4 and a 1/2 inch heels, the skirt was still hitting the floor.






Dress and Boots: Forever 21 // Blazer: H&M

And I have to tell you about my 5 strand braid!  My lovely fellow blogger friend Blair writes for Chictopia, and she wrote a great article about must-have hair products for the winter.  She linked to this site called Hair Romance that features all kinds of different hair styles and I watched a video on how to do a 5 strand hair braid.  It took a few tries as it was a little hard to maneuver at first, but I LOVE how it turned out.  It's so different and made my hair look nice and thick.  What do you think?

If you want to try the braid, click here.





0 comments:

Post a Comment