Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 29 January 2012

Info Post
From left to right: Bad to the Bronze, Pomegranate Punk, Edgy Emerald, and Audacious Asphalt

I haven't done a beauty post in a loooong time, so I thought today would be a good day.  I recently purchased some of the Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo Eyeshadows and I'd like to give my review on them.  So I hope you enjoy!




I happened to just stumble upon these eye shadows while I was in the beauty aisle at Target.  The colors looked really fun and I had been wanting to try a cream eye shadow so I thought, why not?  I bought the colors: Bad to the Bronze, Pomegranate Punk, Edgy Emerald, and Audacious Asphalt.  I thought getting more neutral colors when I hadn't tried them would be safe.

I absolutely love the colors and would actually love to have all of them if I could!  The color goes on so smoothly and a little goes a long way.  I use my ring and pinky fingers and smudge with a q-tip or clean finger when done.  The awesome part is that you can gradually build the color to make it as sheer or matte as you want.  Each color also has reflective particles in it to give off a great sheen.  And I've read other reviews where some stated they don't blend well, but I think they blend perfectly.

You can see in the photos how I blended the Bad to the Bronze and the Pomegranate Punk.

Wearing Edgy Emerald

As far as lasting 24 hours, well I haven't tested that since I don't sleep in my make up.  But I was satisfied after putting it on in the morning and then at night, checking before I washed the shadow off to see how it did.  No creasing and the color was still vibrant.

I have to say, I'm definitely a fan of cream shadows now!

Where to buy:
  • Target: $5.99
  • Walgreens: $6.99 (at the time was buy one get second 50% off)
  • Rite Aid: $6.49
  • Wal Mart: $5.49
    Hope you enjoyed my little review and let me know what you think of these products!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment