Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 26 January 2012

Info Post

I just love swingy skirts!  And especially polka dots.  I find polka dots to be so feminine and fun.  This is another skirt I scored on Etsy a while back and I hadn't worn it yet because I can't decide if I want to hem it up a bit or not.  What do you guys think?  Like right below the knee or right above?

Of course I had to brighten up my look with my jade green blouse.  I seriously love this color.  I think I need more green in my wardrobe. :)

PS.  I'm seriously humbled by having 90 followers.  Holy cow.  Thank you all so so much for even coming to visit my tiny space in the blogosphere.  I'm truly grateful. <3





Blouse and Clutch: Forever 21 // Skirt and Belt: Vintage // Wedges: F21 (Crossroads)




0 comments:

Post a Comment