Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 19 January 2012

Info Post

Hey all!!  I'm back to the world of internet annnddd finally getting well.  My son was sick earlier last week and I caught his bug and have been battling it all week.  Not cute.  But I felt pretty good today so my clothes had to match my mood. :)

I am in LOVE with this blazer.  The color, the fit, the feel....perfection.  And do you like my rosey wayfarerers?  5 dollah at F21.  Can't beat that!  I paired my blazer with my black and white, abstract print tank, and my newly thrifted Paige jeans from the Crossroads in Stockton.  I have shopped in many Crossroads, in many states, and have never been to the Crossroads outlet in CA.

I was driving back to Fresno, and thought I'd stop in.  I'm so glad I did!  I found these Paige jeans for $11, a pair of J Brand Jean Trousers for $11, a Marc Jacobs bag for $16, and some Seychelles heels for $13.  I definitely need to go back.  This Crossroads actually gets shipments from all of the Crossroads all over the US of items that didn't sell, so you can get amazing finds for super cheap.

Hope you all are having a great week!  Do you have a Facebook or Twitter?  If you do, let me know in the comments.  I always love meeting new friends! <3







Blazer, Tank, and Sunnies: Forever 21 // Jeans: Paige (Crossroads) // Wedges: Forever 21 (Crossroads) // Purse: Urban Outfitters



0 comments:

Post a Comment