Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 11 January 2012

Info Post

I'm so incredibly honored that Izzy from Metallic Paws nominated me for this blogger award!  It's so amazing to become friends with people from all over the world that look to you for inspiration.  This is why I blog!  Thanks so much Izzy. <3

So Liebster is apparently German for dearest, beloved or favourite, and it's for bloggers with under 200 followers. The rules are:

  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
  4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
  5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
My 5 nominations are:
All of you ladies are phenomenal and I gain such inspiration from you five.  Love you girls! <3  Please check out their blogs if you get a chance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment