Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 23 January 2012

Info Post

Do you all ever hold onto gift cards for like....years?  Ok, I usually don't, but I did when I received an Urban Outfitters gift card.  My husband had bought it for me Christmas of '10 and I finally used it late last year.  I don't know why, I just couldn't find anything I really liked.  Weird though because I love UO.  Just in a funk I guess.

Anyway, I bought this orange cardigan with my gift card and I love it.  It's really lightweight and soft which makes it a great layering piece.  And I was kind of surprised when I paired it with this blouse and it seemed to go well together.  It will be a good combo for spring. :)

Outfit posts will be a little more sporadic this next week because my husband is traveling for work.  So hang with me.  I'll probably throw in a few DIY's or hair posts.  Have a great Monday! <3






Cardigan: Urban Outfitters // Blouse: Forever 21 // Skirt: H&M // Bag and Wedges: Aldo and F21 (Crossroads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment