Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 27 January 2012

Info Post

Yay for tie dye!!  I love this blouse!  I found it at the Crossroads in Stockton for $6.  It's so light and airy, and will be completely perfect for summer.  Why no one snatched this baby up in it's original Crossroads is beyond me.  My son is so cute.  He kept pointing at my shirt and saying "clow".  His way of saying "cloud".  He's learning so many words right now it's insane.  He's growing up too fast!

And I need your help again.  My son drew on these shoes with pen, and I don't know how to remove it or if that's even possible.  They're leather and luckily it's on the inside sole so it's not too noticeable. :(  Help!!

And this is why I don't own a white blazer.  LOL.  Have a great weekend everyone! <3








Tank top, Purse, and Heels: Gap, Aldo, and Seychelles (Crossroads) // Pants: Old Navy // Necklace: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment