Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 25 January 2012

Info Post
I never realized that hauls were so popular until browsing blogs and youtube.  It's fun seeing what other girls are buying.  It almost kind of satisfies the need to shop.  Almost.  LOL.  I thought I'd make a post showing what I got from F21 and H&M while down here in southern CA.  Hope you like it!


Cream colored fringe top from F21.  Can't wait to wear this in the spring and summer.  So hippie and so my style. :)


Cream crochet skirt.  I've been looking for one of these for a while.  I was so glad to find it!  From F21.


Black culotte shorts from F21.  It's hard to see what they really look like but these are so cute!  Sheer and flowy.  Great for summer. 


Black bermuda shorts from F21.  I fell in love with the tulip shaped pockets.  So soft and so comfy.  Love them!


Gold and multi-colored necklace from F21.  So pretty in the light and pastel colors that are perfect for Spring.


Cowboy hat ring from F21.  Just thought this was so unique and cool.


Gold metallic top from H&M.  When I saw this online, I knew I had to have it.  I've been craving metallic fabrics all winter.


White and black blouse from H&M.  So soft and silky and totally on trend.



And the creme de la creme!  This gorgeous khaki trench 50% off.  Fits like a dream and is so classic.  It's no Burberry, but it comes pretty damn close.  

All of the H&M stuff was on a gift card so in total, I only spent about $90 on the F21 stuff.  That's good for me!  LOL.  Look for all of these things in upcoming posts! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment