Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 12 January 2012

Info Post

Thought I would toughen up my girly dress with my leather jacket and suede ankle boots.  And this is what my hair looks like when I don't do it.  LOL.  It's still pretty wavy, but I usually use the curling iron on it to really define the waves.

I've been thinking (through this time of sporadic internet) if there is anything you'd like me to post about hair wise.  I'm trying to think of fun topics, but I'm getting stumped as to what you all would enjoy reading.  Maybe styling ideas, or product reviews, or coloring ideas?  Let me know!

Thanks to all my new followers and all of your sweet comments.  I thoroughly enjoy reading them and please leave me links to your blogs so I can return the favor. :)




Jacket, Dress, and Boots: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment