Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 27 April 2012

Info Post

I think I was feeling extremely girly when I thought up this ensemble.  Lots of blush tones!  I wanted to take advantage of the slight dip in temperatures and wear this long sleeved blouse before I retire it to the "winter" section of my closet.  I love the sheer fabric, white polka dots, and the small ruffle along the front and back.

I thought this top might look cute with my new floral wing tips!  Although maybe fate didn't like my outfit because I hadn't been wearing these shoes for half an hour before I stepped in gum while putting gas in my car.  Now there's an ugly black mark on the bottom of my shoe.  At least it's the bottom though, right?

I was so sad they cut down all the grass in this field.  I'm going to have to find another grassy meadow to take my photos in for the summer. :)

Have an amazing weekend everyone! <3







Blouse: Jason Wu for Target // Shorts: American Eagle // Purse, Shoes, and Earrings: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment