Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 2 April 2012

Info Post

I said before that I don't have a lot of long tunics and tops to cover my bum when I'm wearing leggings and such.  Probably because I got rid of them all after wearing them for 9 months straight when pregnant. :P  I've really been wanting to wear my white lace flares--especially after seeing Lauren from Moon Child wear her black lace pair recently.  So I improvised and threw my navy shift dress over them, and voila!

If I can find some long-ish vintage tees, I'm definitely going for that rocker chic vibe next time. :)

Hope you all had a great weekend! <3






Dress: Old Navy // Pants: Urban Outfitters // Heels: Seychelles (Crossroads) // Purse: Faux Chloe (Crossroads) // Necklace: Forever 21 // Belt: Thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment