Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 6 April 2012

Info Post

Ah Spring.  The time when birds chirp, animals nest, and best of all...the fashion gods have brought unto us the trend of wearing pastels.  I scored this amazing mint green skirt (with pockets!) at the Salvation Army last week.  It was this ugly, matronly looking skirt that I DIY'd into a mini.  Girls, if you can iron, and sew a whip stitch, you can hem a skirt!

So many ladies fret that they can never find anything fashionable at the thrift store, but you have to look at something and see the potential.  I mean, who can pass up a mint green skirt??

Also, I scored these AMAZING DV by Dolce Vita heels at TJ Maxx the other night.  I was so excited!  Guess how much they were?  No really, guess.  You won't believe it. :)

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!







Blouse: Forever 21 // Skirt: DIY Thrifted // Heels: DV by Dolce Vita (TJ Maxx) // Purse: Faux Chloe (Crossroads)


PS.  I had to share this.  After we were done taking these photos, my son ran around the front lawn picking all the "flowers" and he brought them to me.  My first little bouquet from my son.  He's so loving. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment