Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 5 April 2012

Info Post

Challenge over come!  I finally mixed prints.  Yay, now I'm part of the club! :)  LOL.  I kind of just said, "F it" today and threw this striped top on with this floral skirt.  I kind of didn't care if it matched or not, because I just wanted to say that I mixed prints.  But over all, I'm glad with the way it turned out.  It was a little cooler than I expected so my look will probably be repeated again this summer.

And can I get an amen for my coral lipstick??  I've been wearing it so much.  And I heard on Twitter that Kate Moss might be doing another lipstick collaboration with Rimmel again.  Word!

Why I'm speaking like a hood (<--there I go again) is beyond me.  I'll try to be more eloquent next time.  Have a great Thursday lovelies! <3





Crop Top: Urban Outfitters // Skirt: Old Navy (Crossroads) // Wedges: Thrifted // Purse: Faux Chloe // Necklace: Forever 21



0 comments:

Post a Comment