Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 3 April 2012

Info Post

I know there are a lot of bloggers whose photographers are really good at what they do.  And the blogger basically just gets to be the model while the photographer shoots away.  That is so not my situation.  My husband is not into photography so all the photos you see are from me fiddling with the controls and telling him where to stand, how close to get, etc.  But he does a great job, doesn't he? :)

I've always really loved the still motion photographs that we all see quite frequently in sports.  The shot is taken in that "active" moment without motion blur.  It's one of the things that I love to do when I wear skirts such as these.  I finally messed with the settings of my DSLR enough to get those photos now and they're so much fun.  In the final 3 photos, you can really see the whole 360 degree turn.  Got the hair going and everything.  LOL.  What do you think?  Do you like stop motion photography?






Shirt: Old Navy // Skirt: Jason Wu for Target // Wedges: Forever 21 // Necklace: House of Harlow inspired (eBay)

0 comments:

Post a Comment