Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 26 April 2012

Info Post

I've talked a little about how I've never really liked denim jackets and vests, but I think it was due in part to my lack of not knowing how to work them into my wardrobe.  I found this awesome denim vest at Old Navy months ago and it's been hanging in my closet just waiting to be worn.

The other day I wore it over a maxi dress and I LOVED the look.  Unfortunately, I didn't get photos of that look so I'll have to recreate it for a later post.  But I wanted to see if I could push myself to wear it a different way, and this look came about.  It will probably be one of the last times I can wear these velvet bell bottoms until next fall, so I had to get one more wear out of them.

Over all, I'm really pleased with how this look came out.  I don't know if I'll make the plunge for a jean jacket, but I can say I really like the jean vest now. :)






Vest and Tank Top: Old Navy // Pants: Urban Outfitters // Purse: Forever 21 // Heels: Dolce Vita

0 comments:

Post a Comment