Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 12 April 2012

Info Post

I got this fabulous vintage dress a few weeks ago and I hadn't worn it yet for a myriad of reasons.  Mostly due to weather inconsistencies and my indecisiveness on whether to shorten the hem of this number.  I decided that I liked the below-the-knee length and left it as it is.

The print is so fun with these flower shapes and small dots.  And who doesn't love puff sleeves??  I kept the accessories nude except for one tiny, little (okay not so tiny and little) statement piece: my new Marni for H&M sequined collar!  I was so lucky to have won a giveaway hosted by Melissa at The Key To Chic's a few weeks back and this is what I won!  Melissa is the sweetest girl with such an eye for fashion.  If you haven't visited her blog yet, hop to it!  She's amazing.  Thanks so much Melissa!

And thanks to you for reading! <3








Dress: Vintage // Heels: Payless // Clutch: DIY // Collar: Marni for H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment