Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 30 April 2012

Info Post


I decided to spice up the photos a bit and play around with some filters.  I'm so jealous of all the iPhone users who can use Instagram to create cool lomography photos.  I hope Instagram makes an app for Android soon. :)  EDIT: Thanks to my followers for telling me there is Instagram for Android!  I've already started. :D

Anyway, I've been obsessively riding my bike ever since I got it.  It's so much fun and I didn't realize how much I missed bike riding until I started riding again.  I'll tell you that if you ever want to get a workout while biking, single speed cruisers are the way to go!  I'm constantly having to pedal and the lack of speeds make it difficult to go uphill.  Thighs of steel!  LOL.

Hope you enjoy the photos.  And I will enjoy this last day of 70 degree weather.  Have a great day everyone!







Dress and Necklace: Forever 21 // Heels: Dolce Vita  

0 comments:

Post a Comment