Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 13 April 2012

Info Post

Oh no.  Not those pants again.  LOL.  Yes, it's the H&M floral pants every blogger known to mankind has been wearing lately.  But what can you expect when they are cheap ($14.95) and extremely cute?

That little Jason Wu Facebook group I belong too actually helped me score these pants.  It's become more than just Wu there now.  We have bonded and become friends and now we all help each other find cute steals and if you need something that you can't find, there are ladies to help.  I loathe the fact that there is no H&M in Fresno and I desperately wanted these pants.  So my Wu Sisters helped me out and now I have a pair!  Haha.  Take that, H&M!

Well, my loves, the time has come to bid you farewell.  Tomorrow is my son Orion's 2nd birthday and after that we are going to Pismo Beach for a few days.  I can't believe my baby boy will be 2.  So crazy.  And he loves sand and water, so what better place than the quiet beach town of Pismo.  Hope you all have an amazing weekend and I'll be back with some fun photos from our trip!! <3

PS.  Happy Friday the 13th!  My favorite day!








Top: Jason Wu for Target // Pants: H&M // Purse: Forever 21 // Heels: Seychelles (Crossroads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment