Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 10 April 2012

Info Post

Although this post has nothing to do with food (although brownies do sound quite splendid right now), the colors in my look remind of brownies.  I don't wear this top very often because it's kind of a weird color to match.  It doesn't want to be pinkish, or brownish, so it's like this mauve color that sometimes is downright unflattering with my skin tone.  But sometimes the most difficult pieces to style, end up being ones that I have a soft spot for.

I just got these boots last week when I went up to Sacramento to take care of some family stuff.  I traded a crap load of clothes to Crossroads Trading Co. and I ended up getting these amazing leather Nine West boots along with two other dresses to make their debut later. :)

I also met up with Josie from 8bitgrayscale cause she lives in Sac and we did a tiny bit of shopping at Crossroads and had lunch.  My son was throwing a huge fit so our shopping time was limited.  But she got some really cute stuff too.  She's an amazing woman and I'm glad to call her my friend now.  Check her out if you haven't already!

Have a great day everyone! <3

PS.  I got these Michael Kors sunglasses at Marshall's for $20!!  LOVE!






Blouse and Necklace: Forever 21 // Tank and Watch: Target // Shorts: Vintage Levi's // Boots: Nine West (Crossroads) // Bag: Aldo (Crossroads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment