Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 6 August 2012

Info Post

Well trying to keep cool.  It's literally been in triple digit heat for about 8 days straight now.  It's enough to induce headaches if you're dehydrated, and cause the all too popular mirage in the middle of the asphalt due to the rising heat.  It's not pretty and definitely something I have not been looking forward to when trying to get dressed.

I will be honest, I really have not wanted to get dressed and take photos.  I've just been wanting to stay inside in the AC.  I know it sounds like I'm complaining (and I might be a bit), but the heat is so oppressive that it's sometimes hard to breathe.

But I braved the triple digit with a loose, breezy top, and my wistful high-low skirt.  And I had to give my new metallic heels a whirl.  I loveeeesss them! :)

Hope where you are, it's cooler! <3






Top: Forever 21 // Skirt: Forever 21 // Purse: Forever 21 // Heels: Payless // Rings: Forever 21

Shop my look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment