Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 30 August 2012

Info Post

We've all seen the movie or read the book, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, right?  Well, today's Blogger Collaboration is based off the premise of that story.

Melissa of The Key to Chic, Blair of Love, Blair, and Tori of My Thrifty Chic, and I came up with the idea to take a fashionable item and recreate it using our own personal style.  Over the last few weeks, this amazing Urban Outfitters kimono has traveled the country arriving at each of our doorsteps just waiting to be styled.

The first thing I thought of when wearing this kimono was to go with a festival vibe.  Cut off shorts, a floppy hat, and ankle boots just begged to be worn.  I'm so amazed at how we all styled this piece and I hope you take a look at Melissa, Blair, and Tori's posts on their blogs!

Have a great Thursday everyone! <3

PS.  I'm leaving for southern CA in a few days so I'm hoping to take some good photos of looks for the end of next week.  So cal bloggers...HOLLA!! :D






Kimono: Urban Outfitters // Shorts: American Eagle // Purse and Hat: Forever 21 // Boots: Steve Madden

0 comments:

Post a Comment