Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 3 August 2012

Info Post

Ah, I'm so in love with these shoes!  When Target first came out with them, I debated buying them because they were only $14.99 (I think).  But I always talk myself out of wearing flats because I feel like my legs look fat while wearing flats.  But then again, I do love wearing flats with skinny jeans in the winter.

Anyway, I had recently gone to Target and I saw these were on clearance for $9!  I quickly snagged a pair and happily checked out.  They are so comfy and cute and I probably should go back and buy a second pair in my size cause I'm pretty sure these will get worn down. :)

Have a fantastic weekend friends! <3

PS.  Don't forget to check out the newest additions to my online store: Tops and Tails Vintage!





Shop my look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment