Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 2 August 2012

Info Post

I've stated before that I'm obsessed with finding vintage Levi's jeans and cutting them into shorts.  I'm still on the look out for a white pair and a black pair, but recently I've found this acid wash grey pair.  It looks like something that you could DIY, and that's why I love them.  And I'll actually tell you my little secret for thrifting Levi's: check the men's section.  Every time I go to the women's jeans area, I never find Levi's, let alone the cool high waist kind.  Every Levi's pair of shorts I own comes from the men's section.  :)

Also wearing my new Steve Madden boots that I scored at Ross the other day.  $129 boots for only $29!  Insanity! :)  Can't wait to wear them more!

Have a great Thursday friends! <3

PS.  I've entered American Eagle's Live Your Life Campaign.  I was 14th last week and I was selected for Week 2!!  I'd really appreciate if you could vote for me.  Just click this link and press vote!  That's it.  No signing up or anything.  And you can vote once a day, everyday!  Thank you friends, and if you ever need a vote for a contest, let me know and I'll return the favor! :)



I've added an amazing new feature to my blog where now you can shop my actual or similar look!  Just hover over the items for brand and price, and click through to be taken to the product site! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment