Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 7 August 2012

Info Post

I've said over and over the reasons I try not to wear anything white.  Because in some inevitable way, the white gets stained with something.  Well, I found the Target floral jeans from my wish list post and it was a cool 98 degrees today (yes, that is cool compared to 106), and I wore them all day.  Thirty minutes before I was going to take photos for the blog.

And then....dun dun dun!!  I spilled sauce right on the leg of my pants.  I still have them soaking trying to get the stain out.  It's looking good so far, but I was so sad!  So, I had to think quick in putting on a different pair of pants for the photos.  Thus, my sparkly jeans are making their debut again.

Even though they weren't my first choice in bottoms for today, they complimented my white peplum top just as well as the florals.

Have a magnificent Tuesday! <3





Top: Elle // Jeans: Forever 21 // Clutch: Forever 21 // Heels: Payless // Rings: Forever 21

Shop my look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment