Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 24 August 2012

Info Post

Here is another of my repurposed vintage items!  This super cute sailor-inspired red dress.  The mini length really reminds me of the mini dresses from the 60's and I can't get over the gold buttons and white trim.  I thought I would play up the cute factor with my black Mary Jane's.

And while I wore this dress all day, I got a lot of stares and weird looks.  But it made it all worth it, when a girl literally rolled down her window and shouted out to me, "oh my god, you look so cute!  Seriously, so cute!" and then drove off.  The compliments make it all worth it. :)

Have an amazing Monday! <3

PS.  Everything in my store is 30% off this weekend!  Use code: "SALE" at checkout and score some cute vintage!  Tops and Tails Vintage




Dress: Vintage DIY // Heels, Rings, and Clutch: Forever 21

Shop my look!



0 comments:

Post a Comment