Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 27 August 2012

Info Post

If you follow me on Twitter (@TheLoveHanger), you'll see that a few days ago I posted my latest haul video on youtube.  I got to visit Crossroads Trading Co. while I was in San Francisco a few weeks ago and I got this top while I was there.

My favorite color is yellow and so I was immediately drawn to it.  And then I saw the tulip shaped front and sleeves and fell in love!  I love any kind of blouse that has some sort of unique quality to it.  I planned out a few different ways to wear this top, but I'm glad I went with the one I posted here.  I think the heels and sunglasses match quite nicely.

What do you think?





Blouse: BCBG Max Azria (Crossroads) // Jeans: American Eagle // Heels: Aldo (Goodwill) // Clutch: Forever 21 // Sunglasses: Prada Inspired Baroque (Amazon)

Shop my look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment