Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 13 August 2012

Info Post

The minute I saw these shorts on the ASOS website, I knew I had to make them mine.  As cheesy and totally 70's the print is, I just love them!  They definitely remind me of an upholstered chair or some really funky curtains, but the colors are so vivid that I think they are perfect for the end of summer and for next spring.

And I loved the shorts so much, I got a pair of capri pants in the same print. :)  You have no idea how happy I am to finally have yellow heels.  I swear, red and yellow are the most difficult colors to find in a cute heel.  But these are super comfy and I love the mary jane look to them.

It's so good to be back to blogging again!  Hope you all have a great Monday!  And don't forget, I've added some cute stuff to the sale section of my store Tops and Tails Vintage.  Check it out! <3






T-Shirt: Old Navy // Shorts: ASOS // Wedges: Isabel Toledo for Payless // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Ring and Necklace: Forever 21

Shop my look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment