Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 8 January 2013

Info Post

With the fur!  Haha.  Did I get you singing? :)

Since fur vests have become a trendy item, I've wanted one.  But as I am with other areas of my life, I am very choosy.  I finally found this one at H&M back in October and I love it.  The fur is fluffy and light, but I feel it is pretty flattering.  More flattering than others I've tried on where I look 30 pounds heavier.

I don't have anything else like this in my closet though, and so I had to seek some Lookbook inspiration to see how others styled it.  When it came to white vests, many people used black and grey.  So I opted for that too, and I'm pleased with how it all came out.  What do you think?

Are you a fan of fur vests?




Fur Vest (similar): H&M // Top (Get 30% off online purchases today only!): Gap // Pants (similar) and Hat: Forever 21 // Purse (similar): Juicy Couture (Thrifted) // Boots: Target



0 comments:

Post a Comment