Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 4 January 2013

Info Post

I finally got my hands on a pair of jacquard trousers!!  I have been wanting a pair since I first spotted some at H&M.  Back in November I entered an ASOS contest on Pinterest and won a $100 gift card to shop online.  I was so excited and kind of already knew what I wanted.  And even better, I used my gift card on Cyber Monday and saved an extra 30%.  So for $100, I got 3 pairs of pants, 1 dress, and 1 skirt.

This is one of the pairs of trousers I got and I could not be more in love with them.  They actually came in a green color along with the pink, and it was hard deciding which color to get.  I thought the pink would be a little more versatile so I went with those.

And how cute is the cat sweater?  I'm not actually a cat person per se, but I do think they are adorable.  When I saw this sweater, I fell in love with the cheeky print and cozy fabric.  Also, the pearl Peter Pan collar is actually a necklace!  I swear Peter Pan collars are the perfect cutesy accessory.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I don't know if I say it enough, but I truly, truly enjoy all the support you give to me.  I love reading your comments and your kind words always make my day! <3






Sweater (in pink), Heels, Necklace (similar), and Ring: Forever 21 // Trousers (on sale!): ASOS // Bag (similar & in other colors): Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment