Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 7 January 2013

Info Post

One of the most wanted items (in my opinion) from the Target x Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection was this super soft sweatshirt made by the two amazing dudes of Proenza Schouler.  This sweatshirt was very reasonably priced and I actually really loved the design.

I decided to make the outfit really girly by wearing my crochet lace skirt, Zara heels, and the floral clutch.  I definitely have other ideas in mind for this cute sweatshirt: boyfriend jeans, maxi skirts, regular old jean shorts. :)  If you manage to go to Target, I highly recommend this sweatshirt!

Have a great Monday! <3





Sweatshirt (now 70% off!): Proenza Schouler for Target x Neiman Marcus // Skirt (similar): Forever 21 // Heels (similar): Zara // Clutch (only $6! and in tan) and Necklace: Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment