Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 10 January 2013

Info Post

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I've been trying to push myself more with choosing what I wear everyday.  I have been trying to buy more color in brights and pastels and trying to mix that in with my outfits.  And I have also been trying to push the envelope with mixing prints like here and for this look today.

There is no doubt I have a thing for polka dots, and I thought combining the print in different sizes would be kind of fun.  I still love this Jason Wu for Target dress and it's a dress I can wear from season to season.  It's one of my favorites.

Any of you pushing the fashion envelope this year?  Trying anything new?




Sweater (similar): Old Navy // Dress (similar): Jason Wu for Target // Boots (similar): Frye (Crossroads Trading Co.) // Purse: Vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment