Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 3 January 2013

Info Post

Hello darlings!  The last few days it's been so cold, but the sun has been shining.  I like those kinds of days.  :)  Although, it can be deceiving when figuring out what to wear.  This particular day it wasn't too bad, so I could get away with just a sweater and open toed heels.

I thrifted this turtleneck sweater months ago and fell in love with the color.  I knew turtlenecks would be big this fall/winter, so I was very excited to find it.  I thought pairing it with my floral skinny jeans from Target, and my other thrift find, my Kate Spade purse, would complete the look.  I hope you like it.

Hope you all have a wonderful day! <3





Sweater (similar) and Kate Spade Bag: Thrifted // Jeans: Target // Heels: Payless // Bracelets (similar jaguar) (chain link): Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment