Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 11 January 2013

Info Post

Does anyone watch Scrubs?  My husband has all the seasons on DVD, and I've already watched them all, but late at night, one episode comes on television and I've been rewatching them one by one.  It has some really funny one-liners and I think it's one of those shows where you really love every character.  I just thought I'd share my ramblings.  LOL.

Anyway, I got this sequin and leather jacket from Forever 21 a few months ago and I was so excited when I saw it.  I had been wanting a sequin jacket, but I wanted one that was gold-ish in color and didn't have those rough kind of sequins.  It has become one of my favorites and one that I feel I can wear outside of the holiday season.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  It's supposed to be nice and sunny here!  See you Monday! <3





Jacket, Blouse, and Earrings: Forever 21 // Jeans: Target // Boots: Thrifted // Purse (similar): Juicy Couture

0 comments:

Post a Comment