Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 24 January 2013

Info Post

It seems like lately, I think of outfits to wear, lay them out on my bed, and then completely revamp the whole thing.  LOL.  I don't know why that is, but the outfits always seem better in my head.

But if anything, it makes me think outside the box and choose things that I wouldn't have normally thought of.  For example, I was not planning to wear my leather jacket, but after putting it on, I ended up loving the sort of rock chic look it gave.

How often do your "planned" outfits work out?  Have a great Thursday friends! <3





Jacket (similar in white), Heels, and Earrings (similar): Forever 21 // Blouse (similar & in yellow): Vintage // Shorts (cute ones here!): H&M // Clutch (cool one here): Jason Wu for Target // Necklace (inexpensive one!): Kirna Zabête for Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment